Please have your accountant verify that your business meets the criteria for membership via the form below. If you do not meet the minimum eligibility, you may request an exemption via the form, too. This form should only require one minute to complete.
- The member’s professional accounting firm or a certified CPA must submit revenue verification form no later than April 30, 2018.
- Members in good standing who fail to meet the EO Global qualification standards but wish to remain in EO must submit an “application of exception” by April 30. This application, if accepted by the Board, will grant a member in good standing a “grace period” of up to three one-year periods but must resubmit an application at the conclusion of each year. All members who receive this exemption will be extended full EO membership benefits.
- Members in good standing who have sold or closed their businesses during the prior fiscal year, may also request a waiver for up to three additional one-year periods under the EO Global exemption provision.
- If a member is unable to provide the requested verification or fails to submit an application of exception within 30 days after being notified by the Board, the Board at its discretion can remove a member from the Chapter and refund any applicable dues.
- US$1 million dollars (on an accrual basis) in generated revenue during the previous calendar year.
- Owner, significant partner, controlling shareholder, founder or co-founder, or actively in control, as defined by EO Global.
- Venture-backed companies that have privately raised funds of at least US$2,000,000 or publicly raised funds of at least US $5,000 000, and have a minimum of 10 full-time employees. An exemption of 3 years, determined by the membership start date, is given to Venture-Backed Companies after which time they must meet the criteria as outlined in Items 1 and 2.