- This event has passed.
Virtual EO Forums: Best Practices for Remote Video Meetings
April 9, 2020 @ 12:00 pm - 3:00 pm EDT
Due to the sudden change in our world, the need for EO Forum is stronger than ever.
As Moderators, you are facing the immediate challenge of leading a forum experience that is virtual. As members, you must still continue to “own your forum experience” no matter the physical distance between your forum mates. In this interactive and resource-rich learning experience lead by longstanding forum trainers Anna Birch and Lee Prosenjak, you will receive the following:
- Pre-meeting tools to share with your forum to be fully prepared for the virtual platform and requirements
- Best practices both tactically and structurally in leading and experiencing forum virtually
- Guidelines and resources on agenda formats and options
- Recommendations for truly significant 5% Reflections and virtual Deep Dive coaching.
- Tips and tricks that Lee and Anna have discovered in their years of experience with virtual forum meetings
- Time for Q&A and sharing amongst your chapter Moderators
We encourage members to attend for the full 3-hours, as the session will be brimming with a turn-key value that you can enact for your next virtual forum or meeting. This live-streamed virtual learning event is recommended for all Moderators, Moderator-elects, and members that are Moderator Trained. Also open to Forum Trained members, seeking to maximize their forum experience and open to Spouse/Life Partners Forums. Call-in information will be sent to registered participants only!
- April 9, 2020
12:00 pm - 3:00 pm EDT
- Event Categories:
- COVID-19, Forum/Moderator, Learning/Social
- Event Tags:
- EO Atlanta
- View Organizer Website