Unleashed: The Unapologetic Leader’s Guide To Empowering Everyone Around You
July 1, 2020 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am EDT
It’s not about you. Instead, leadership depends on how well you unleash the potential of other people. Join Frances Frei as she shares her insights from her new book, co-authored with Anne Morriss, “Unleased: The Unapologetic Leader’s Guide to Empowering Everyone Around You.”
In this session, you’ll learn:
• Hiring and retaining diverse talent and giving them an equal opportunity to thrive.
• Building a foundation of trust so people are willing to be led by you.
• Taking radical responsibility for the performance of other people.
• Creating conditions where people excel in response to high standards and deep devotion.
• Showing people how to create and capture value on their own and changing your company’s culture to reinforce trust, belonging, and integrity.
The Entrepreneurs’ Organization (EO) is a global business network of 13,000+ leading entrepreneurs in 181 chapters and 57 countries. Founded in 1987 by a group of young entrepreneurs, EO enables business owners to learn from each other, leading to greater business success and an enriched personal life.