- This event has passed.
“Top 3 Secrets From Decision Science For Leading In Uncertain Times” With Tyler Ludlow
April 28, 2020 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm EDT
“What? I never knew there was a science to making good decisions!” There is. It can help you during a global pandemic, and any other time you can’t see into the future. A real decision requires action. Figuring out which action is “right” can be overwhelming, especially in complex, ambiguous, and changing situations. That can lead to inaction and misaction, which cause decreased revenues, results, and relationships.
The Decision Skills Institute helps business leaders overcome and avoid all of that. We took 50 years of cutting-edge research, applied for decades at global corporations, and created a framework that empowers individuals to consistently make better decisions, leading to better results, faster.
In this session, you’ll learn:
- how to distinguish between good and bad decisions before you make them
- what you should do before collecting or analyzing any data for a choice
- how to turn burdens into opportunities by making good decisions quickly
- April 28, 2020
12:00 pm - 1:00 pm EDT
- Event Categories:
- COVID-19, Learning/Social
- EO Atlanta
- View Organizer Website
- GA United States + Google Map