- This event has passed.
Staying Afloat: Cash Flow Planning & the Stimulus Package
April 2, 2020 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm EDT
Insperity presents Session 2 of Navigating the Waves of Uncertainty webinar series. In this session, Leah Glover Hayes, CEO & Podcast Host of Her Story of Success will moderate a panel with Meagan Chaffin, CPA, Founder and CEO of Luca Solutions and Eric Patrick, Partner at NowCFO about how business owners can prepare financially and the available resources.
We will cover your questions on and scenarios around:
- cash flow planning for the next 60 days,
- available resources – SBA Relief and the new stimulus package
- how might you utilize what is available?
- April 2, 2020
1:00 pm - 2:00 pm EDT
- Event Categories:
- COVID-19, Learning/Social
- EO Atlanta
- View Organizer Website
- GA United States + Google Map