- This event has passed.
Reimagining the Daily Commute – Uber Webinar
August 11, 2020 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm EDT
As businesses are slowly reopening their workplace, companies are rethinking how to safely get their employees to and from the office in a comfortable and efficient way.
View the webinar recording to hear from Michael Huaco, Uber’s VP Workplace, and Real Estate to learn how he’s thinking about returning to work—and how their customers are getting their employees to the office. Learn how to transform the daily commute from a source of stress to productivity and care, while keeping the safety of employees a top priority.
This session covers:
- How top companies are planning for their return to work
- How commutes might change during and after COVID-19, including current research findings
- Ways to reduce stress and help improve employee morale during a time of transition
This event is open to everyone!Register Here
- August 11, 2020
1:00 pm - 2:00 pm EDT
- Event Categories:
- COVID-19, Emerge, Learning/Social
- GA United States + Google Map