- This event has passed.
Reimagine the Future of Artificial Intelligence
June 16, 2020 @ 9:00 am - 1:00 pm EDT
Along with Thinkers50 and the Harvard Business School Analytics Program, Outthinker is hosting the Reimagine the Future of Artificial Intelligence Summit. This is an extension of two prior general business summits, The Outthinker Summit and Reimagine the Future Summit, that attracted over 5,000 participants and raised over $160,000 for charity, organized by the Outthinker Network and Thinkers50 in April and May.
Participants will get a chance to engage directly with academics and practitioners (from Harvard Business School, the Georgia Institute of Technology, Ikea, NASA, and more) at the cutting edge of the digital transformation and leave with a clearer vision on what is to come next, as more AIs are plucked from research labs and deployed to fight the current crisis. Connect with a global community of thousands of other leaders, entrepreneurs, and professionals to explore the implications of AI on our organizations, industries, and society.
We’ve assembled a group of practitioners pioneering some of the most interesting application of AI including:
- Karim Lakhani: Professor at the Harvard Business School and co-author of Competing in the Age of AI: Strategy and Leadership When Algorithms and Networks Run the World.
- Ayanna Howard: Roboticist and the School Chair for Interactive Computing at Georgia Institute of Technology, Former Senior Robotics Researcher and Deputy Manager of NASA’s Jet Propulsion Laboratory
- Mark Surman: Executive Director of the Mozilla Foundation
- Mark Gorenberg: Founder and Managing Director of Zetta Venture Partners, the first and leading early-stage fund focused only on AI for enterprise
- Matt Provo: CEO at Carbon Relay, serial entrepreneur and founder
- Barbara Martin Coppola: Chief Digital Officer (CDO) at IKEA
- Al-Noor Ramji: Group Chief Digital Officer at Prudential Plc is responsible for developing and executing an integrated, long-term digital strategy for the group
- Marcello Damiani: Chief Digital and Operational Excellence Officer at Moderna
Sessions for the June 16 summit will cover:
- Strategy and leadership when Algorithms and Networks Run the world – organizational architecture of AI-driven organizations
- Ethical challenges surrounding AI
- Entrepreneurial activity shaping the evolution of AI
- Driving Digital Transformation in a large enterprise that leverages/is driven by AI
BONUS: In addition to getting access to the Reimagine the Future of AI summit, registrants also get access to the content and recordings from the previous Reimagine the Future summits – 45+ additional sessions with cutting-edge insights on strategy, innovation and leadership from some of the world’s leading schools and organizations (Harvard, Columbia, INSEAD, London Business School, etc) and their respective top business minds including Paul Krugman, Scott Galloway, Amy Webb, Verne Harnish, Renee Mauborgne, Rita McGrath, Marshall Goldsmith, Amy Edmondson, Whitney Johnson, Daniel Pink, Martin Lindstrom, and more.
This event is open to EO Members & Accelerators.
Sign Up Instructions:
- Click Register Here (below)
- Click Sign Up at the top of the page
- Choose the Individual Pass ($49.00)
- Enter the Coupon Code Kaihan-EO100 at the top of the page in order to get your free ticket.