- This event has passed.
Preparing your Business Strategy for the New Normal
April 10, 2020 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm EDT
No doubt COVID-19 has affected everyone. The In-Person Economy is eroding, and people’s expectations will change. If you don’t adapt to the new normal you’ll be left behind by companies who do. What do you need to change your product strategy to adjust to changing customer preferences and demands? Is your company prepared to meet the New Normal of customer expectations? Join as EO Atlanta Member, J Cornelius answer those questions.
Customers will want:
- Everything to be easier to use
- More services delivered online
- More products delivered to their door
- Higher quality experiences from apps and websites
This webinar will discuss:
- How to reshape your Value Proposition for the New Normal
- How a better understanding of your customer’s needs informs your product/service strategy
- Using Human-Centered Business Design to find new ways of creating and capturing value
Register in advance for this meeting:
register/tZYscO-After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
- GA United States + Google Map