- This event has passed.
Powering Up Your LinkedIn
April 22, 2020 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm EDT
LinkedIn is now widely concerted to be the new resume. It has become THE social network to be on for work-related activities. It is also the place to help your business grow and to engage with others in your industry and beyond about professional accomplishments, mentoring and thought leadership.
Join us for a presentation by Darian Kovacs, an award-winning digital marketing specialist, educator and founding partner of Jelly Digital Marketing & PR for this hands-on session where we will focus on upgrading your LinkedIn for personal or business use, using a few easy to use Apple and Android-friendly applications which will give your personal or company profile the makeover it deserves.
Topics we’ll cover include:
- Posting to your profile – basics of scheduling tools, when to post, how to post and what types of posts you should be doing.
- How to make quotes and graphics that stand out with easy-to-use, no graphics experience necessary applications such as Canva.
- Videos – why, when and what should you post.
- Commenting and engaging – when and why you should be active on your profile.
- How all of this can assist with recruitment, business development and how to track this for ROI
- GA United States + Google Map