- This event has passed.
MyEO SCUBA Adventure
January 10, 2019 @ 12:00 am - January 11, 2019 @ 12:00 pm EST
Join us for a DIVE! Our first scuba dive event will take place in Key Largo, Florida during our EO Summit on January 10th and 11th (plus an optional day on 9th). During our stay at the Courtyard by Marriott Key Largo, attendees will have the chance to scuba dive at a variety of excellent sites.
For those who choose to dive on Friday, January 11th we’ll have an Advanced Open Water Divers with a top wreck dive USS Spiegel Grove LSD-32.
One Night Option: January 10th, 12:00 pm – January 11th, 12:00 pm
4 Dives Itinerary:
- 2 dives in the afternoon of Jan 10th
- 2 dives in the morning of Jan 11th
- $375.00 per diver (Double Diver/Double Occupancy)
- $525 per Diver (Single Diver/Single Occupancy with/without Non-Diver SLP)
Two Night Option: January 9th, 5:00 pm – January 11th, 12:00 pm
7 Dives Itinerary:
- 1 night dive in the evening of Jan 9th.
- 4 dives on Jan 10th.
- 2 dives in the morning of Jan 11th.
- $685 per diver (Double Diver/Double Occupancy)
- $985 per Diver (Single Diver/Single Occupancy with/without Non-Diver SLP)
- If you register as a single occupancy diver you will have a room by yourself – or you can share the room with non-diver SLP or a diver roommate. Non-diver SLP’s may come to any part of this adventure for no cost, except the times we are out on a dive boat.
- For Atlanta Chapter members attending the EO Summit, your last advisable flight is Delta #1234 landing in Miami at 2:22 pm (to be in Key Largo in time for the night dive on the 9th).
- If you select the one-day itinerary you’ll need Delta Flight 1206 on the early morning of the 10th.
- Keep in mind that you have to rent a car and get to Key Largo (1hour 20min) in time to meet before the dive.
- It is possible with enough registrations we can gain some negotiation power and may be able to move some pre-paid to other trip costs (like food and beverages)