- This event has passed.
Moderator Workshop Series US East
June 14, 2021 @ 9:00 am - 11:30 am EDT
Lee Prosenjak and Anthony Dimarco will guide you through a full year journey, anchored by four, 2.5-hour interactive, sessions with theory, practical applications, tools, breakout groups, and Q&A sessions.
The 2.5-hour Workshop topics are:
- Forum by Design: let’s walk through the Annual planning cycle, identifying your forum’s opportunity to thrive this year
- 5% Reflections and Parking Lot: Vulnerable, prepared, effective, the pivot point of a forum meeting
- Deep Dives and alternate presentation methods: the right tool for the situation
- Moderator transition: Connection, reflection, and effective handoff as we shift roles each year in forum.
Open session “Office Hours” and email support – your Forum Trainers are really open to moderator Q&A.
Thinkific Platform: Thinkific will be your main platform and central communication for the Moderator Workshop Series. Course content will be released regularly. On this platform, you will be able to register for upcoming live workshops, access updates from your Forum Trainers, download Forum resources, ask questions and participate in discussions with other moderators from your region.
By registering for this program you will be expected to attend all 4 Quarterly Workshops and be open to sharing your experiences, successes, and challenges with your forums.
In the spirit of EO core value, Trust and Respect, we trust that you will commit to attending and respect the process enough to avoid ‘no-showing’ at the last minute. Thank you in advance for your participation.
This is a US East Region event and it’s open to EO Members only!EO Member RSVP
- June 14, 2021
9:00 am - 11:30 am EDT
- Event Categories:
- Forum/Moderator, Learning/Social
- GA United States + Google Map