- This event has passed.
“Making the Most of First Impressions, Body Language, and Charisma” with Patti Wood
February 6, 2020 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm EST
Body language expert, author, speaker and media favorite Patti Wood has helped people around the world learn to read and use the secrets body language for personal and business success. She has consulted on murder cases, taught interviews and interrogation techniques to all branches of law enforcement, coached CEOs, negotiators, and sales forces. Her clients include; AT&T, Hewlett Packard, Proctor and Gamble, Kroger, UPS, Porsche, Coca-Cola, and s as well as hundreds of National Associations and businesses like yours.
In this high energy, interactive program, you will be up out of your chairs and turning to partners and working in groups building your nonverbal communication and media interviewing skills, laughing and learning about how you come across to others, how to establish connection and rapport and how to accurately assess others and enhance your media interviews.
Here are some hot topics she’ll cover:
- How technology can affect your employees.
- How to grow the neuropathways in the brain to help make your meetings be more effective.
- How to use paralanguage – the science of the voice – and using tempo, volume, and rate to improve meetings and phone calls.
- Tools to improve trust & honesty.
- And family communication skills.
This event is open to EO Members, SLPs, SAPs, and Accelerators.