- This event has passed.
Insperity Business Resiliency Series: Vaccines and the Workplace
May 3, 2021 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm EDT
The public/private partnership between the US government and some of the world’s leading pharmaceutical manufacturers has resulted in multiple COVID-19 vaccinations, each showing tremendous effectiveness in early clinical trials.
Now, with vaccine distribution plans being developed and rolling out, questions arise around the employer’s responsibilities when it comes to encouraging, or even requiring, employee vaccination.
- Is a mandate even possible?
- What about reasonable accommodations?
- What about liability if an employee has a negative reaction to their vaccine?
- Or, what about liability if I don’t require it?
- How do you navigate a situation that is updating in real-time and do so in a way that protects your employees, your customers, and the long-term health of your business?
Join Insperity’s local HR and Safety experts for an important session that will unpack the most recent governmental guidance and explore some of the potential pitfalls associated with this emerging topic.
This event is open to EO Members, Accelerators, SLPs, and Key Staff.
Zoom link will be sent to those who are registered.