- This event has passed.
“Ignite a Culture of Innovation and Creativity” with Duncan Wardle
August 19, 2020 @ 12:00 pm - 3:00 pm EDT
As the former Head of Innovation and Creativity at Disney, Duncan led the team that helped Imagineering, Lucasfilm, Marvel, Pixar, and Disney Parks to innovate, creating magical new storylines and experiences for consumers around the globe. As the founder of iD8 & innov8, he now brings his extensive Disney experience as an Innovation Speaker delivering keynotes, workshops, and ideation forums, around the globe helping companies embed a culture of innovation into everyone’s DNA.
What will you learn?:
- DEMYSTIFYING DESIGN THINKING – A game-changer in the world of innovation workshops, your team will develop a 4-step creative problem-solving process that allows your organization to identify opportunities, take smart risks, work collaboratively, bring ideas to market, and (most importantly) drive your business forward.
- LEADING FOR CREATIVITY – Establish an untouchable competitive advantage by turning your team into an innovation powerhouse, leveraging 8 key creative behaviors to build a culture of creativity and positive disruption.
- INSIGHTS FOR INNOVATION – Become customer mind readers, learning how to identify and evaluate the most worthwhile opportunities in your industry, and create innovative solutions that exceed the needs and expectations of consumers.
This event is open to EO Members, Accelerators, SAPs, and Key Staff.EO Member RSVP
Strategic Partner RSVP
- August 19, 2020
12:00 pm - 3:00 pm EDT
- Event Categories:
- Accelerator, Learning/Social
- GA United States + Google Map