- This event has passed.
Global Cooperation For Crisis Response
May 5, 2020 @ 8:00 am - 9:00 am EDT
As the United Nations marks its 75th anniversary this year, it faces an unprecedented global crisis: the COVID-19 pandemic is devastating communities and economies around the world, while support for global cooperation continues to diminish. The COVID-19 crisis underlines the need for strong institutions, multilateralism, and global partnerships. The world must come together around the shared goal of beating this pandemic. We need bold leadership at both the national and global levels to urgently combat the crisis and work towards a more just and sustainable future.
Enroll in this UN Global Compact Academy session for insights from leaders from business, government, and the United Nations. Learn how global cooperation and coordination across countries and sectors can strengthen relief and response efforts.
- Bajabulile “Swazi” Tshabalala, Acting Senior Vice President, African Development Bank Group
- David Nabarro, Director-General’s Special Envoy on COVID-19, World Health Organization
- Ellen Dorsey, Executive Director, Wallace Global Fund
- Paul Polman, SDG Advocate and Vice-Chair of the UN Global Compact Board
- GA United States + Google Map