- This event has passed.
April 26 @ 8:30 am - 4:00 pm
Forum 201 invites Forum members to increase their leadership impact and effectiveness by deepening empathetic listening skills and communication clarity. Data analytics of EO member activity confirms that members who actively engage in learning and growing achieve higher member satisfaction and duration of Forum participation. This event is for ALL Forum members who have completed basic Forum training, with a special focus on those members that have been Forum trained but not moderator trained.
In the Forum 201 Training members will:
- Learn empathetic listening skills and active feedback
- Increase leadership impact to produce change and resolve conflict
- Cultivate dynamic communication effectiveness for meaningful Forum and Life Experiences
- Break-through laser coaching for powerful presentations and cultivating influence
- Earn Moderator Training (MTP) credit
This event is open to EO Members and Spouses/Life Partners that are forum-training are welcome.
- EO Atlanta