- This event has passed.
“Foresight: The Future Now” With John Sanei
April 30, 2020 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm EDT
Becoming comfortable with the unknown is no longer a privilege of choice but a necessity. As we leap into our FutureNow, agility, and clarity of self is vital to ensure our abundant tomorrow. Don’t be afraid to start over again, you may like your new story better.
- Understand the moment and prepare for life as you now know it to be.
- Allow time to mourn your future memories.
- Clarify your panic barometer:
- What is happening? How do I survive? What are my opportunities?
- Equip yourself for a new life; this will be your energy catalyst.
- Focus your energy on what you want.
- Flow into the right states – mentally, emotionally and physically.
- Don’t allow external chaos to penetrate your internal state
- Follow your curiosity and find your wisdom.
- Heal the patterns of pain.
- Use time to be curious about your unique gifts and how they add real value to the world.
- Start with the end in mind.
- April 30, 2020
11:00 am - 12:00 pm EDT
- Event Categories:
- COVID-19, Emerge, Learning/Social
- EO Atlanta
- View Organizer Website
- GA United States + Google Map