- This event has passed.
EO New York Resilience Summit
July 9, 2020 @ 10:30 am - 1:00 pm EDT
We’re starting off the EO year with a bang! Join nine world-class leaders, experts, and business celebrities as they share with you through an intimate, inspirational format.
- Reading people, your secret weapon with Janine Driver, Lie Detector and Body Language Expert
- Building strength through the struggle with Akshay Nanavati, Marine veteran, and best-selling author
- Be LAZY with your pricing with Stephen Steers, World-Renowned Pricing, and Sales Expert
- The future is here with Lisa Cini, a Leading Design Expert, and Author
- Racism and resilience with James Loney, MLB Player for the Mets, Dodgers and Red Sox
- Always adapting with Jim McCann, Chairman of 1-800 Flowers.com
- Entrepreneurial leadership with Joel Peterson, Chairman of JetBlue Airways
- Scaling forward with Verne Harnish, Founder of Entrepreneurs’ Organization
- How to do better with Luvvie Ajayi Jones, NYT-Best-Selling Author, and Speaker
This event is open to EO Members only.