EO Forum Confidential
May 14 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am EDT
This is a session where EO Members dedicate an hour of their time to help fellow members with their business challenges.
If you have experience share on this month’s topic, How to build out and market a product in a traditional service business? Please register below!
- Business Challenge: This very successful accounting services business has identified a need amongst entrepreneurs for a web-based accounting solution that goes well beyond QuickBooks or other technology solutions. Combining DIY bookkeeping services with online learning and a feature to have a pro-ready to guide you through the finances of your business. Since the owner’s experience is completely in the services space, he has many questions on building and marketing a product, customer discovery, and product-market fit.
- Key Competency: Deep knowledge and experience in accounting services, hundreds of hours experience coaching entrepreneurs on accounting
- Experience Share: this recent member to EOA wants to harness the power of the chapter by:
- Sharing your experiences in customer discovery, the relevant pricing model of web-based products, and marketing strategies
- Taking in any recommendations and advice around must-have features vs. like-to-have features, beta-testing, optimal ways to market
This event is open to EO Members only! Limited SPOTS!