- This event has passed.
EO Confidential Forum Series Presents: ”Balancing Raising Capital vs. Growing Company Sales”
January 15, 2021 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am EST
The EO Confidential Forum Series session is a new monthly initiative to help members address fundamental business challenges. We connect chapter members and a dedicated SAP in a closed coached session to share experiences around one specific topic.
The first session in December was very successful and provided meaningful input.
Our January Session Will Feature:
- Business Challenge: this female entrepreneur is successfully closing out the round of seed funding and getting ready for a series A funding to expand her successful company. However, fundraising is taking valuable time away from growing the company. Her challenge: How to best balance time allocated to fundraising vs company sales.
- Key competency: to create meaningful experiences that connect people (virtual/live/hybrid).
- The goal for the Forum Confidential:
- To learn from experience shares on raising investment funds (Series A), and looking to hear from other female entrepreneurs
- To receive guidance and recommendations from “lessons learned” by others
Join this selected group Moderated by Jan Heybroek to discuss this challenge, share your experience, give back, and learn.
This event is open to EO Members only! Spots are Limited!EO Member RSVP