- This event has passed.
EO Confidential Forum Series
April 16, 2021 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am EDT
Get ready for our Monthly EO Confidential Forum Series session!
We started this new initiative to help members address fundamental business challenges.
This initiative brings together chapter members with other members and a dedicated SAP in a closed-coached session to share experiences around one specific business challenge.
Each monthly Confidential Coaching session will be a closed virtual meeting, moderated by an SAP Committee member, and follow the EO deep-dive presentation format.
Our April Session Will Feature:
- Presentation Topic: How to scale up a rapidly growing business
- Business Challenge: This successful construction business needs to improve business processes and resources to support its high growth. The business owner is wearing many hats and not getting to their sweet spots, such as customer management, project management, and new customer acquisition
- Key Competency: acquiring and managing government contracts for construction projects
- Experience Share: this recent member to EOA wants to harness the power of the chapter by
- Sharing your experiences in scaling up; what works and worked, and what did not
- Taking in any recommendations and advice, especially on current topics: finance/admin processes and resources, (health) benefits
This event is open to EO Members only! Limited SPOTS!