EO Navigator Series
February 15 @ 11:00 am - 1:30 pm EST
Are you a member seeking to maximize the value you gain from EO? Are you new to EO and want to get started on a path of successful integration with the chapter, and beyond? Then register for the next EO Navigator series!
- Learn new EO benefits — chapter, regional, and global
- Discover & practice the newest EO concepts, tools, and policies
- Meet fellow peers all at different stages in their entrepreneurial journey
- Receive a navigator to help guide them along their 1st year in EO
In the end, all members will walk away with a map to chart their own 3-year journey in EO, custom fit to their desired outcomes and entrepreneurial stage.
Interested? Here’s what to expect after you register for the next upcoming quarterly series:
- The series begins 4th Tuesday of every January, April, July, October.
- Every month we will meet from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. for engaging collaboration.
- The 1st meeting is virtual so that everyone can attend; the other meetings will be in-person.
- We’ll make sure every member’s schedule works to ensure your attendance.
- At the end of the series, you’re invited to a celebratory dinner & drinks — spouses/life partners are encouraged to attend!
This event is open to EO Members only.