- This event has passed.
Dissecting the CARES Act and What it Means for Businesses
April 2, 2020 @ 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm EDT
Shumaker Attorneys and Advisers team Mark Connolly, Amy Maguire, Derek Harley, and Brad deBeaubien will talk about the ins and outs of the CARES Act from a high-level policy, legal and HR perspective. They are a mile-wide and over an inch-deep, in the thick of it each day and can walk you through the legislation with an emphasis on the different components and parts that are most relevant to you and your business.
We will be deep-diving into the items you must know.
- Top Take-aways for entrepreneurs and Business Owners from a legal perspective
- Discussion regarding logistics of the forgiveness feature and how it applies to payroll utilization
- Business industry specifics as it relates to the various features of the CARES Act
- Discussion of Short-term and Long-term benefits of the program
- HR-related legal aspects regarding challenging employee situations related to payroll prior to receiving money
- Live Q&A
Join the event here: https://zoom.us/j/9759169449
- April 2, 2020
3:00 pm - 4:00 pm EDT
- Event Categories:
- COVID-19, Learning/Social
- EO Atlanta
- View Organizer Website
- GA United States + Google Map