- This event has passed.
“Cultivating a Strategic Mindset” with John Spence
December 1 @ 9:00 am - 10:00 am EST
Join EO in collaboration with our partner, Align, for a learning event where you will learn strategic tactics to start the new year strong.
During this program, Business and Leadership Expert John Spence will cover three major areas of creating an effective strategy: Strategic thinking, strategic planning, and strategic execution. John’s approach is to make strategy less complex and identify the most important things necessary for developing a solid strategic plan.
Here are some of the key ideas we will cover:
- The five levels of strategic thinking
- The importance of pattern recognition
- What strategy is not
- How to hold a successful strategic planning retreat
- How to create goals and tactics to support your strategy
- Understanding the importance of disciplined execution
- How to ensure you keep momentum in executing your strategy
This will be a fast-paced, information-intensive session focused on practical ideas you can use immediately to improve strategy formulation and execution in your organization.
This event is open to everyone!