- This event has passed.
COVID-19 Private Equity Reset: Creating Value in a New World Style
July 28, 2020 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm EDT
Join our SAP, Aprio Private Equity on July 28, 2020, from 1:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m. EDT for part four of their webinar series, COVID-19 Private Equity Reset: Creating Value in a New World Style.
The panel will discuss how you can address transaction risk through representations and warranties insurance (RWI). Topics to be covered include:
- Current insurance company appetites for writing RWI
- COVID-19 specific changes in pre-existing RWI language
- New COVID-19 related representation requests
- Changes in diligence around RWI
- Negotiating risk for COVID-19 related losses outside of RWI
Participants will receive 1 hour of CPE credit
- Howard Zandman, Partner-in-Charge, Litigation Support and Forensic Accounting Services, Aprio
- Theodore Brown, Director, Litigation Support and Forensic Accounting Services, Aprio
- Sean Crnkovich, Managing Director, Transactional Risk Practice, Marsh & McLennan Companies
- Theodore Blum, Managing Shareholder, Greenberg Traurig
This event is open to everyone!