- This event has passed.
Building & Rebuilding Your Sales Pipeline in a Virtual World
May 21, 2020 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm EDT
How has the trajectory of your sales for the year changed as a result of the crisis? Are you finding it hard to maintain your sales pipeline while also managing your business? Was meeting new clients at conferences, tradeshows, or in-person networking events part of your sales strategy and you now need other effective avenues?
The world changed in many ways and one of those ways is how sales will be accomplished. Business leaders need to know what they don’t know and do what they don’t do in order to have their businesses survive now and thrive later. In this webinar, Caryn will cover:
- What to do now if your sales pipeline is not as full as you need it to be and you are worried about not having enough business
- Ways to meet new prospects in a virtual world
- How to effectively conduct prospect meetings online to achieve the optimal outcomes
- Sellers who are more effective meeting prospects virtually
- Leading Indicator KPIs to watch so you know your efforts are on track to yield desired results
Learn from Chief Door Opener, Caryn Kopp what her team of Door Openers is doing now to get their clients the Executive Level prospect meetings needed to build (or rebuild) a company’s sales pipeline.