- This event has passed.
Bell Leadership – Executive Communication Pt. 2 – EO North Carolina Signature Event
March 5, 2020 @ 8:00 am - 3:00 pm EST
Great teamwork doesn’t happen by accident. It is built intentionally by leaders who focus on a common goal and team members who are smart, work hard, and work together toward that goal. Leading teams requires exceptional skill. For over 50 years, Bell Leadership has studied the most effective and least effective teams and how their leaders influence their success.
In this interactive work-session, you will learn how to drive more effective teamwork in your organization, through:
- Discovering the characteristics and behaviors of high performing teams as well as those of low performing teams.
- Diagnosing your current teams – those that comprise your business and life.
- Determining when and where teamwork is most needed to create the greatest impact.
- Developing personal skills to lead your teams more effectively.
Dr. Bell co-wrote the book The Carolina Way with legendary UNC basketball coach Dean Smith, and he’ll start off our day with a keynote speech. Then Bell Leadership’s trainers will go through interactive work sessions with our attendees for the remainder of the day.
- March 5, 2020
8:00 am - 3:00 pm EST
- Event Categories:
- EO Global, Learning/Social
- EO Atlanta
- View Organizer Website
- Kenan Memorial Stadium
104 Stadium Dr
Chapel Hill, NC 27514 United States + Google Map