- This event has passed.
How to Maximize Your EO Journey
April 19 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm EDT
How do you get the absolute most from your EO Experience??
There is so much to take advantage of in EO locally in Atlanta and across the world that many members have been in for years and only scratched the surface!
If you are a new or seasoned member, you do NOT want to miss this high-impact social and learning event to discover all the ways you can truly MAXIMIZE your EO Journey.
This will be a high-energy and engaging evening of EO stories and experiences!
Your own EO Atlanta members who have experienced it all will be sharing their experience and answering questions.
We’ll enjoy some social time together and have two sections on how to maximize EO within the Atlanta chapter and beyond our local chapter globally. We’ll have amazing stories of EOers supporting one another across the globe in both business and personal lives.
Tenured members make sure to sign up to learn something new and to share their experiences with our newest members!
Here are just a few of the experiences we’ll cover!!
- Global Travel Experiences (Iceland, Italy, Bangkok, Greece, Germany, Macau, and More)
- Global University Education Events (Harvard, Wharton, London Business School)
- MyEO Industry Groups and Deal Exchange
- Creating Your Own Industry Groups
- Women of EO
- Working with Members Across the Globe
- Global Speakers Academy
- Accelerator Mentorship
- Leadership at the Local, Regional and Global Level
- Engaging Chapters Internationally for Retreats and Travel
- EO Press Pass
- EO and Inc Magazine Partnership for Exposure
- Health Network
- EO Virtual Assistant Concierge
- EO Nano Learning
And a ton more….
We’ll also get an update from current President Josh Sweeney and President-Elect David Aferiat!
This event is open to EO Members, Accelerators, Prospects, and SAPs.